Here's a glimpse of what is coming up in future releases of Paste. Unless explicitly mentioned, all roadmap dates are tentative and subject to change.
Release date: December 3, 2019
- Flex tokens will be added to our Design System Sketch files.
- Alerts will be design-ready and built in an upcoming release. 🔔
- Grids will be design-ready and built in an upcoming release.
- Buttons will be productionized 🎉 and usable on SendGrid / Console.
- Anchors will be productionized too! 🔗
- The icon system will also be on the production train 🚝
- The theme switcher will work as intended, allowing all styles to be viewable based on SendGrid and Console Themes.
Release date: January 14, 2020
- Design and ship the first set of form field components (Label, Input, Textarea, and Inline error). 📝
- Design more form field components (Select, Checkbox and Checkbox group, Radio and Radio Group, and Toggle). 📝
- Design a Button group component.
- Apply unified design language for alpha.
- Ship an Alert component. 🔔
- Ship a Grid component.
- Ship more Typography components (Heading and Lists).
- Implement continuous deployment of Paste packages.
- Add an icon list to the icon system guidelines with more design guidelines. Right now, you can access our full icon list on Storybook.
Release date: February 25, 2020
- Design a Toast component. 🍞
- Design Overlay components (Modal, Alert dialog, and Overlay). 🕴
- Design a Form footer component. 📝
- Design a Form composition component. 📝
- Ship a Toast component. 🍞
- Make this website responsive. 📱
Release date: April 7, 2020
- Design a Page header component. 🎩
- Design a Breadcrumb component.
- Design a Tab component.
- Design a Table component.
- Define our icon-naming schema.
To browse through all the components in our backlog, you can check out our Component overview page.